1. Seasonal style decorationSpeaking of autumn-winter, the thought of warm shades comes naturally to our minds. In addition, this season has one of the brightest colour palettes for home decoration. It is well-known that earthy colours such as cinnamon, caramel and terracotta are very delightful tones. Shades like golden yellow and golden brown are inspired by nature adding even more texture hues from the earth's natural atmosphere and instantly give a warmer feel to any interior.
2. Winter breeze colors and upright trendsColors associated with winter are the browns, oranges and yellows, all the colors that represent nature. Winter decoration focuses on the shades of all these colors. However, let's not forget the beauty and softness in the hues of dried flowers and of course the seasonal plants.
Select from this color palette as the primary base that sets the tone and by adding a few more an even richer effect is created. For example, in the overall dominant shades of earthy season colors, give a more sophisticated look by selecting pillows in dark pink, purple or red blush. A stylish way to enrich the spaces of your home and keep the vitality that expresses you the most.
3. Upgrade your space with art
Interior design in recent years has shown a love for geometric shapes and patterns. From Ethnic Boho Chic to Art Deco, this trend becomes timeless but at the same time constantly evolving through fresh proposals like this year’s inspiration from Cubism art movement. Clean surfaces and straight lines provide an artistic contrast to any styling you apply. Find the balance you want and with every season change, you will be able to maintain a romantic charm and art style.
4. New trends in monochromacy
Color tones and their combinations are chosen as mood setters making your home vibrant and each color evokes a feeling. The choice of decoration should always be based on what represents your personality the most. You don’t need to have a big range of colors for a rich effect. Monochrome aesthetics are also offered by luxury, accentuating the atmosphere with objects, but mainly pillows, of various tones of the basic color.
- 1. Depth in your space
- 2. Warmth
- 3. The harmony that expresses your personality
5. The return of blackA new trend for this winter decoration is going to be the return of black and there are many ways to integrate it into your home. Even though the most dominant interior design trends follow the most eccentric colors in all combinations and shades, if you like the timeless value of black, now is the time to enjoy it. Give black details to your space with accessories, pillows and details on a monochrome sofa or with a very warm textured throw, up to the carpet. Blending striking eccentric patterns with geometric shapes will become a practice you can apply to any room with the impressive contrast of white and black.
6. Simple and StructuredWinter is the perfect time to indulge to the natural conditions at home, without altering the air. Transform each interior with a new décor, in harmony with the pleasant temperatures but also to feel a comfortable warmth when necessary and a very welcoming aesthetic. Every space requires changes to make your interior look balanced to the shift of this very enjoyable season. All rooms transform to accommodate the cooler temperatures that are already here. Thus, the prime role will be played by the warm fabrics, the cosy aesthetics and the noble style of decoration. A good and simple way to do this is to multiply the patterns of decorative pillows. Combine many different modern aesthetics, not based on any rules but all the patterned designs, creating a rich, luxurious feel that invites you to an endless matching game. Each time you change their positions, your space and your mood will be change accordingly. Each item or accessory complements the next in a harmonic dance, the warm blanket, the wicker basket or the pattern of your carpet.
7. The leading elements are warm fabricsThe first step to this season’s changing decor and the transformation of your home with warmth begins by adding lush textured textiles and letting them become a source of inspiration. The carpets, pillows, throws and quilts on the couch, all add personality and a very cozy atmosphere. Try embossed patterns such as a quilted pattern, velvet, eco-friendly fur or coarse knitwear and enjoy the touch of the winter fabrics.
8. Winter decoration with brightness and eco aesthetics
Looking on the new trends in interior design there is a tendency for our lives to be in harmony with nature and a serious concern for our footprint. In other words, our everyday life at home is environmentally friendly - and this behavior contributes to the concept of the ecological trend. Choose only natural fabrics such as 100% cotton, wool or linen and knitted wall macrame to ensure that they comply with the highest quality standards. With respect to our well being and to the natural environment.